Cabernet Sauvignon IGP Forlì
Vivid ruby reflections on a purple background.
Just a little spicy with a touch of pepper and cloves on a background of currant, the bouquet is also composed of fruits and flowers with hints of red cherry and Mediterranean scrub.
Good gustative balance played between tannins and final acidity. Excellent finish with bitter hints of roots.
Food pairing: piadina with salami; turkey stew with vegetables.
- Grape variety: Cabernet Souvignon
- Denomination: Cabernet Souvignon Forlì Igp
- Yield per ht: 50/70 quintals
- Training system: Spurred cordon
- Harvest time: First decade of October
- Vinification: Steel tanks
- Refinement: Tanks in steel tanks and 4 months in French oak barrels
- Aging: Bottle for 6 months
- Color: Ruby red
- Bouquet: Fresh, spicy, fruity
- Taste: Notes of currant and cherry
- Pairings: Piadina with salami, tagliatelle with meat sauce, cheese and turkey with vegetables
- Serving temperature: 16-18° C
- Bottle size: 0.75 Lt / 3.00 Lt.
- Alcohol (% vol.): 13,50
- Vintage: 2019