Romagna Sangiovese Modigliana DOP
Intense ruby red color, lively and with good transparency.
The nose expresses floral hints of violet, followed by cherry and other small red berries and an intriguing mineral note. On the palate it is full bodied, balanced and well structured.
This is a very satisfying wine which goes well with the traditional dishes of Romagna; from first courses of pasta served with meat sauce to second courses of mixed roasted meat such as chicken and rabbit.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese
- Denomination: Romagna Sangiovese Modigliana
- Yield per ht: 50/70 quintals
- Cultivation: 350 meters a.s.l.
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Harvest time: First ten days of October
- Vinification: Steel tanks
- Elevation: Steel tanks
- Refinement: Bottle for 4 months
- Color: Intense ruby red
- Bouquet: Floral scents of violet and cherry
- Taste: Red berry fruits
- Recommended pairings: Pasta served with meat sauce; mixed roasts of chicken and rabbit
- Serving temperature: 16-18° C
- Bottle size: 0.75 Lt / 3.00 Lt.
- Alcohol (% vol.): 13,50
- Vintage: 2019