Classic sparkling white wine, from early trebbiano grapes.
This wine is cheerful and lively, it goes nicely with all fish-based appetizers.
It is served at a temperature of 16-18°C.
- Grape variety: Trebbiano, Chardonnay
- Denomination: table wine
- Yield per ht: 100/120 quintals
- Training system: guyot
- Harvest time: first decade of September
- Vinification: steel tanks
- Elevation: steel tanks
- Color: straw yellow
- Bouquet: flowers
- Taste: fruity
- Food pairings: aperitifs, appetizers, fish dishes
- Serving temperature: 8÷10 °C
- Bottle size: 0.75 lt / 3.00 lt
- Alcohol (% vol.): 11,50
- Vintage: 2019