Sparkling wine brut
Inside the mass of pale straw-yellow color lives a perlage numerous and of good persistence.
The nose is sincere and immediate, enters with delicate hints of white flowers and fresh fruit. You can perceive well the Renetta apple and a citrusy note of lime peel.
The taste is fresh, enveloping and well balanced. The finish of good persistence leaves a mineral trail in the mouth that makes you want another sip.
Excellent aperitif with puff pastry salads and salmon canapés or to accompany an Italian-style appetizer with pickled vegetables, olives, cold cuts and fresh or slightly aged cheeses.
- Grape variety: Trebbiano
- Denomination: Sparkling Brut
- Yield per ht: 80-100 q.li
- Breeding system: Overturned
- Harvest time: third decade of September
- Vinification: Tanks in steel
- Elevation: Steel Tanks
- Aging: Bottle for 4 months
- Color: Soft straw yellow
- Perfume: White flowers and fresh fruit
- Taste: Fresh, fruity taste of Renetta apple, with a hint of lime peel
- Pairings: Aperitifs with pasta, puff pastry and salmon canapés; Italian-style appetizer with pickled vegetables, olives, cold cuts and fresh cheeses
- Service temperature: 8° C
- Alcohol (% vol.) 11,50