Red wine of good quality. Fresh perfume, to the taste notes of plum and cherry, clean taste.
A wine produced in the ancient tradition, in the hills of Romagna.
The Cucco Rosso takes its name from the Cucculia farm (350 meters above sea level), carrying on a centuries-old tradition of quality and excellence.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese
- Denomination: Romagna Sangiovese Superiore DOP
- Yield per ht: 60/80 quintals
- Training system: Guyot
- Harvest time: first ten days of October
- Vinification: Steel tanks
- Elevation: Tanks in steel
- Aging: in bottle for 2 months
- Color: Ruby red
- Bouquet: Fresh
- Taste: Notes of plum and cherry
- Pairings: Potato tortelli, cured meats, roasts and soft cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 16-18° C
- Bottle size: 0.75 Lt / 3.00 Lt.
- Alcohol (% vol.): 13,00
- Vintage: 2019