Red wine of excellent workmanship. Ample perfume, to the taste hints of vanilla and berries, soft and voluminous taste.
A wine produced in the ancient tradition, in the hills of Romagna.
Cucco Nero takes its name from the Cucculia farm (350 m above sea level), carrying on a centuries-old tradition of quality and excellence.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese
- Denomination: Romagna Sangiovese Superiore – DOP
- Soil type: Karst
- Yield per ht: 50/60 quintals
- Training system: Guyot
- Harvest time: first decade of October
- Vinification: in steel tanks
- Elevation: for about 30 months in oak barrels
- Refinement: in bottle for 6-8 months
- Color: intense ruby red, consistent
- Bouquet: ample of small red berries and spicy of vanilla
- Taste: wine of good structure, warm, soft with elegant and well integrated tannins. Persistent on hints of berries
- Pairings: important meats (game), French or well matured cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 16-18° C
- Bottle size: 0.75 lt / 3.00 lt.
- Alcohol (% vol.): 13,00
- Vintage: 2016